Job announcement: WEST Senior Coach
Wednesday, August 7, 2019
Westside Aquatics Hiring Senior Coach
Westside Aquatics is looking to hire a full time Senior Coach for the Fall 2019 Season, starting as early as August 19th. Westside Aquatics is a performance driven swim team entering into its 15th year with 200 athletes. Our mission is to Create an environment where success is inevitable, and we are looking for a qualified candidate to join us in our journey.
We are looking for an enthusiastic coach to join our staff. The position operates mostly from our Palisades site, at the Maggie Gilbert Aquatic Center. The coach will be directly responsible for two Senior Groups, their training program (M-F afternoons), meets (roughly 1 per month), and parent communication via email.
- 2-4 years coaching experience
- USA Swimming membership in good standing
- Must be able to pass a Level 2 Background Check
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proficient in TeamUnify
- Have experience coaching Senior Athletes
- Have experience running dryland workout components
- Current USA Swimming Safety Certifications
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org