Job announcement: TSM part-time Program Coordinator
Thursday, September 26, 2019
Part-Time Program Coordinator
Santa Monica, CA – TEAM SANTA MONICA
TSM is a USA Swimming Club with approximately 300 swimmers, with proven success on the Junior National, Senior National, Olympic Trials and Olympic level that is seeking a part-time Program Coordinator for the Swim Lessons program.
- Work directly with Swim Lessons Director in running the Swim Lessons program.
- Communicate with parents and staff on a regular basis.
- Hold daily meetings with the program coaches.
- Supervise staff.
- Complete daily program admin work.
- Complete all tasks assigned by the Swim Lessons Director or Head Coach.
3:30-6:15 PM [Mon-Fri]
1-3 PM [Sat]
Needs to be done at home. [Need access to a working computer and internet.]
- Competitive Coaching. [Up to 6 hours a wk, not including swim meets.]
- Professional development through clinics.
- Assist in coaching our National Level and National Team [USA/GRB/ISR] athletes.
- Learn from USA National Team Coaches.
- Attend training camps.
A successful applicant must:
- Have legal rights to work in the United States.
- Be reliable, responsible, and enthusiastic about the sport of swimming and working with young adults.
- Hold a valid Lifeguard/CPR certification. [USA Swimming valid coaching credentials is a plus].
- Have prior competitive swimming experience.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively and work well with others as well as connect with children.
- Hold a valid driver’s licence.
- Have access to a computer and internet.
$23-25/hr [based on previous experience]
Head Coach – Mohammad Khadembashi email@example.com