Diversity & Inclusion Camp rosters announced
Monday, October 2, 2017
The attached list of athletes have been selected for either the 3rd
annual SCS Diversity IMX Camp, held on Saturday, 10/21/2017, or the 1st
annual SCS Inclusion Camp on Sunday, 10/22/2017.
Both camps are being held at the Brenda Villa Aquatic Center in Commerce, CA (5600 Harbor St., Commerce, CA).
Lunch will be provided for athletes on both days!!
- Multiple towels, suit, googles, sunscreen (please label personal items)
- Dry clothing
- Small HEALTHY snacks
- Willingness to learn and become LEADERS of Diversity and Inclusion in your club!
- Bring a smart phone to show your USA Swimming membership card on your Deck Pass app
Itinerary on both days (general):
- 8:30a Athletes/Parents/Home Coaches arrive and check-in
- 9:00a-11:00a Start (talks for Athletes/Parents/Home Coaches)
- 11:00a Swim Session
- 12:15p LUNCH (provided for Athletes)
- 1:00p-2:30p Talks (Athletes/Coaches)
- 2:30p Swim Session #2
- 2:30p-3:30p Talks (Parents/Coaches)
- 3:30p-4:30p Wrap-Up!!
- 4:30p (10/22) and 5:00p (10/21) Pick-up and Good-Byes
Our camp staff is looking forward to seeing you all that weekend!! If there are further questions, please direct them to the Camp Director, Coach Sarah Dawson email@example.com