Job announcement: MVN Assistant Coaches
Monday, February 3, 2020
Want to be a part of a “Tradition of Excellence?” The Mission Viejo Nadadores, located in beautiful sunny Southern California, has been around for the last 50 years and has a storied history in USA Swimming and on the National Stage. We’re looking for TEAM MEMBERS who actively want to be a part of a historic club and who can assist throughout the program with enthusiastic energy.
We are looking for Assistant coaches:
- Who will be responsible for no more than 35 hours a week on deck and would assist/oversee a range of athletes between Age Group to Senior levels.
- Coaches will be responsible for 1-2 weekends a month for meets.
- Organizational and communication skills are a must!
- Model proper dress, language, demanor and sportsmanship for our athletes
- Have obtained proper certifications and have 1-2 year coaching experience
- Be a willing team player!
- CPR/AED, Safety Training for Swim Coaches, APT, Background check and in good standing with USA Swimming
- Comprehension of Team Unify and/or Team Manager
- Abides by applicable USA Swimming Codes of Conduct and Safe Sport Requirements
- ASCA Level 2 Certified
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Status: Part-Time Hourly
Compensation: Hourly depending upon experience
Team Operations Director